Monday 8 August 2011

An exercise

this is a flow of my thoughts, I will not try to think too much, not to edit anything, just to write. I might miss some capital letters and so but who cares? This is just an exercise to get me going without stopping. It is supposed to be a very good way to opening your creative well and let the juices flowing. Lets see, shall wee? Now I am just starting to think about this and this is not very good. I can hear the sound of rustling leaves entering my bedroom through an open window. o can smell the still summer air despite the fact we did not have much of a summer yet. My lovely wife is sleeping next to me already. it does not take her too long to pass the state Alpha, as we say in our private joke. Mind you, she has been very busy with our new dog, and now and this point I have just stopped. And that is only because I started to over think things too much and I know it. So maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment