Saturday 6 August 2011

Debut

I have been writing and reading since I can remember. Therefore, the natural way to progress is to go public. One of my main concerns is that English is not my first language as I've been living in the UK for seven years after growing up and going through my adolescence ( and an early adult years) in Czech Republic.
I guess, after I've tried to come back to my writing passion by using English, that's why I have decided to study with Open University. I've just finished my first course and enrolled on to another one, which is creative writing, so I hope, I will get back to my favourite thing ever, putting words together in order they make sense and more, the words are going to be enjoyable to read too:-).
I have been thinking of creating a blog for a very long time; but as any other idea, it had to get enough time to ripe.
So I hope, it will make me to post something every day.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment